Thursday, October 30, 2008

We Put Fans in Stands

Tom Egan of Egan New Media introduced me to Roger of Ventura Sports Group. I really liked writing for Roger. He knew exactly what he wanted to say. When we wrote the testimonials he knew what he wanted to City Developer to say. And that was different from what the Field Manager or the General Contractor would say.

Roger puts the whole thing together from the bare ground to the baseball game. And while he is less concerned about fans than the individual teams are, I gave him the idea that what he does could be said like this: "We put fans in stands."

That's all mine and I am pleased to say so.

P.S. While I may have written the testimonials, it is my understanding that the individual persons authorized the use of their names and agreed to the statements.






No comments: