Friday, April 4, 2008

EMERGENCY ROOM - Don't Let This Happen to You

My wife and I had brunch with a couple nieces in Elkhorn on a recent Sunday.

I went to Google maps and looked for restaurants. I looked at three
of them and they all had problems with their websites. There were the
usual typographical errors, which certainly need fixing, and links to
menus that did not work. My search included a restaurant with a
domain name that went nowhere when I clicked it. ERROR 404 Not Found.
Cannot be good for business. Why bother? Pull the plug or get it fixed.

I hope that's not the case with your site. Had a recent check up?

Well, hang on. Here's how you get that done ......


***********************************************************

NO-COST-CHECKUP - PROOFREAD AND EDIT YOUR TEXT
Find the Bloopers before they make the DVD.

We figure it might be more helpful to do some actual work on your
project rather than have an open-ended consultation or a review of
work we've done for others. Thirty minute proof and edit. No cost.

This text check-up is our our get-to-know-you offer. One per customer.

By the way, we went to Fiddlesticks Cafe com. Sarah had a caramel
waffle of some sort. Pat had the Bananas Foster. Emily had a burger
which she would not let me taste and I had the Riviera omelette.
Nice atmosphere, reasonable service and good service. Oh, yeah, and
the food is why we will go back.

No comments: