Friday, June 13, 2008

Document your activity and keep moving

I had a face to face meeting recently with Katie Felten.
I'd met her a month ago at a LinkedIn Live training/networking/event
at the Perk and Pub in Elm Grove. And am glad I did.

Anyway, she expressed a need to exercise her news a bit and called me to recommend a regimen or some supplements.

Supplements are key. No one approach has it all. The regimen is 'keep
at it'.

And ...

It'll take an extra bit of work on our part because she's already
pretty fit. Just Google Katie Felten and see for yourself.
Or ... hit it here - http://www.mkelive.com/mke/

What she really wants to do in the short term is move appropriate
relationships to her associates, tie in as a LinkedIn trainer, and optimize her personal brand.

She's already on some recurring print and web calendars. And is
presenting LinkedIn to my Chamber Marketing group next week.

She says she's not a writer ... but she certainly is a communicator
and plenty tech-savvy. Sometimes all that's needed is a little encouragement and oversight.
And, as I was leaving our two hour meeting, her advisory board was
showing up.
This one-gal band has her own advisory board. See?

In addition to her monthly training spots I am recommending that we
put together an ebook for sale and give-away on her site and possibly do a video trainer-
taster suitable for YouTube.

And she needs to be blogging more often.

That's my vitamin B and band-aid for everything lately. More
communication. Not less.

Your Message Doctor is operating.

No comments: