Thursday, November 6, 2008

Quick edits - How it works .....

M. K. needs a quick turn around on handwritten, special invitation text that gets and inserted with the printed invitation itself.
Happy to be of service.

Here are my edits in red and his emailed draft below.


It would be my greatest honor for you be my guest at this special event. I had your best interest in mind as your home inspector and now I want to show you how a 30 year mortgage can be paid in 10 years; legally and without changing your minimum monthly payment.
I’m doing it and so can you. You have to see it to believe it.

Please RSVP soon. Seats are filling fast.
Sincerely,
M. K.


And here's his draft.
-----------------
As your home inspector, I always have your best interest in mind when it comes to your biggest asset, your home. I am sending this special invitation to an event that is changing my life positively. 17 months ago I purchased a system told me I could pay my $136K 6.5% 30 year mortgage in 8.5 years without changing my minimum monthly mortgage payment. To this day, this is 100% TRUE.
It would be my greatest honor for you be my guest at this special event presented by the co-founder to see how a 30 year mortgage can be paid in 10 years.

Please RSVP seating limited.
Sincerely,
M. K.

------------------

Thanks, M. K. Glad I could help.

No comments: