Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Testimonial from Egan New Media

I had a client project that needed to be revived. It had stagnated due to gaps in communication and changing goals along the way. It was awkward to have to go over the same ground yet again to bring clarity to the project. The result was an unclear objective.

I asked David to step in and work his magic. Having not worked with him before I was not sure what my results might be. He quickly cleared the blockage. The project got moving forward and the client was energized because David had helped him focus on the things that were important to his business. That left me free to attend to the website design and construction. The result was a successful completion to a project that had been dead in the water.

Tom Egan
Egan New Media

No comments: