Thursday, April 23, 2009

Poll - cont'd. (click image to enlarge)

This first comment by Michael Rayzman,

It's been several days since my initial comment on the topic. Skimming through other responses, I came to realize that most are looking at it from a different angle (and not the one intended by the author, the way I see it): 'How' signifying 'through which means of communication', rather than ‘who would you prefer to hear it from?’ Looks like vast majority of people would prefer to be told via email, which is the easiest and fastest way to find out. I believe what this poll is really asking though is whether or not people would be inclined to ask for the professional help (interested), or rather hear it from a friend they trust (and thus feel more comfortable with the entire concept of being corrected). ---- my original comment ---- A tasteful pointing out from anyone would be welcome, in my view. I would highly recommend everyone to spell-check and proof-read their profiles to avoid embarrassing mistakes.



-----

Michael, Indeed. You've nailed it. You're right - I want to determine whether a greater number of people think there's value - worth paying for - in getting their text checked out by a professional. This is my first poll and I see that I might have tested the poll questions first. Perhaps by using another poll? :-) Next time I might seek to run it by you first. Thank you for your comments. David White - YMD

No comments: