Wednesday, March 19, 2008

ER - Elkhorn #1 of 3 - Marketing Emergencies

We were headed down to Elkhorn last weekend for Sunday Brunch with my nieces.

I did the Google maps search and narrowed the search with the term Restaurants.

Among the many that came up were Fiddlesticks Cafe, Sugar Creek Inn,
and Wild Flower Cafe.

The Fiddlestickscafe.com website has 4 text links for Location,
Breakfast Menu, Lunch Menu, and Dinner Menu - all broken. When you put the mouse over the 'button', the address for the link shows that each file is located on the web designer's F drive, not on the internet where it belongs. Also, they are using a Hotmail account as their main email address. Seems they could use something like info@fiddlestickscafe.com.

We went to Fiddlesticks because Sarah had been there once. She said the food was fine. It was brunch time. We ate from the breakfast menu.

Sarah had a caramel apple waffle - I think. Tasty. Pat had Bananas Foster which were very good. Emily had a bacon burger which I was not able to taste. It must have also been very good considering the way she was hanging on to it. And I had the Riviera; a Spanish omelette.
I would order it again. That good.

I also had printed out the problem with their website and included a business card. It was a little busy and i was not able to meet the owner. Perhaps next time.

No comments: