Friday, June 12, 2009

Thank you, Chris Kokalis

“David is amazing at what he does. I have hired David to help me with several projects and the results have always been above and beyond what was expected. He has a great personality which makes him easy to work & get along with. David has always taken an interest in my business and often times makes me aware of things without me requesting anything from him. This to me demonstrates that he truly cares about his clients which is always important in business. I look forward to working with David on future projects.” May 20, 2009

Top qualities: Great Results , Personable , On Time

Chris Kokalis
hired David as a Writer/Editor in 2008 , and hired David more than once
from my LinkedIn profile -
http://www.linkedin.com/in/yourmessagedoctor

No comments: