Friday, June 12, 2009

Thank you, Robert Striegel

“I had created a letter of introduction for a new position in a High Tech industry... Although the letter seemed effective to me, I decided to "run it by" a trusted professional and selected David White to be my "Message Doctor". David asked me to email him a preliminary copy to review and met with me in person to make suggestions and recommendations. I ended up using every one of David's recommendations and sent out a more impactful and effective marketing piece, primarily due to his uniquely qualified eye for the printed word... Thank you David... Robert M. Striegel, owner Teknodyne” May 28, 2009

Top qualities: Great Results , Good Value , Creative

Robert Striegel
hired David as a Writer/Editor in 2008 , and hired David more than once

from my LinkedIn profile -
http://www.linkedin.com/in/yourmessagedoctor

No comments: