Friday, June 12, 2009

Thank you, Sandy Walden

“I've asked David to edit my blog prior to posting on many occasions. I've always been very pleased with the results. David's editing is gentle, accurate and a great value. When he is finished editing my blog, it still sounds like me, but a bit better, slightly more polished version of me. Working with David is a pleasure, not only is his work ethic superb, but he's good-natured and an awful lot of fun to talk with as well. I highly recommend David to anyone who would like to make their written words speak as eloquently as their verbal speech.” May 20, 2009

Top qualities: Great Results , Expert , High Integrity

Sandy Walden
hired David as a Writer/Editor in 2008 , and hired David more than once

from my LinkedIn profile -
http://www.linkedin.com/in/yourmessagedoctor

No comments: