Thursday, January 24, 2008

ER - I'm a EZ Girl - Emergency Room

The bar that sponsors the bowling league is called the End Zone.

On my niece's bowling shirt it says: "I'm a EZ Girl".

She wants to take a marker and put an 'n' after the 'a'.

I am AN EZ Girl. I am AN End Zone Girl.

Except that that might be calling too much attention to the deal.

She thinks they got the shirts for free because of the error.
I think they got the shirts for free because that's what sponsors do
in order to have a bunch of people wear silly slogans on their bodies.

I asked her to send me a jpg so I could show you, dear reader.

"The worst part of it is," she says, "not only do people think I'm
easy, but that I'm stupid, too."



Well, that's what the doctor is here for; listening, taking notes, writing prescriptions. Not that this will help the shirt. But that's why we're in the Emergency Room.

Seek good editing & proofing before it's too late.

No comments: